Time to Turn Over a New Leaf?
“Crazy” is sometimes defined as doing the same thing and expecting different results. If this also describes your approach to marketing, public relations and communications, it may be time to turn over a new leaf.
Do you need to grow and branch out? A New Leaf Communications can help you develop plans to grow your existing business or branch out into new areas. We can also help hire and train sales professionals to achieve desired results.
There’s more to public relations than sending out a press release or running an ad in the local paper. A New Leaf Communications can help you:
- Develop and pitch story angles that will grab editors’ attention.
- Pitch ghost-written stories to relevant media.
- Use social media, print newsletters and e-newsletters to spread your message.
- Develop special programs and events to build goodwill, serve customers and develop media buzz.
Like a strong trunk, your marketing communications materials should support your marketing and public relations efforts. If they don’t, it may be time to turn that leaf over again.
A New Leaf Communications is experienced in developing:
- Annual Reports
- Direct Mail Letters and Materials
- Press Kits
- Advertising Copy
- Video Scripts
Email Susan or call 626/319-5737 to discuss your next marketing project.